SVK 1.0.4 has been released. This version fixes various locking bugs exposed by the concurrency fix introduced in 1.0.3.
SVK 1.0.3 introduces bugs to be fixed in 1.0.4 – The recent release of SVK 1.0.3 introduced “insufficient lockings in a few commands” that were not caught by automated tests. A 1.0.4 release is currently underway.
SVK 1.0.3 released. Read the official announcement.
The current version of the document is version 0.2.
I have yet to be able to download it (the connection is timing out), however, I thought I’d put the link up here so that I (and others) can find it easily.
A quick check of CPAN this morning finds SVK 1.0 out on the mirrors. Go ahead and install it with the following (as root):
perl -MCPAN -e 'install SVK'
Chia-liang Kao announced today that SVK 1.0 Release Candidate 1 has been released. If no show stoppers are reported, this will be the 1.0 release.
The announcements list the following changes since Beta 1:
- Fix keyword translation for undesired characters. [matthewd]
- Fix svk switch from a removed branch.
- Don’t trust LML would return a valid encoding that Encode knows. [Eric Gillespie ]
- Recognize merge-conflict error, so no stacktrace for it.
- svk info now skips files not under version control. [#8220] [gugod]
- Fix locked mirror messages.
- Various pool usage fixes.
The software can be downloaded from the SVK download area.