Re-edit of the Original Podcast

This morning, since I woke up extra early, I re-edited the first podcast I posted on July 10, to remove some dead air and some microphone pops.

I found that the setup I have works fine and that the room hum in the background was a vent around the area of Kelsi’s room where I recorded it. When I’m not right next to it, it doesn’t make that noise! I’ve also figured out how to use the Stereo-Mix option of Audacity to be able to record songs I play through an mp3 player and get them in the mix. All really cool stuff.

Now I just need something to talk about so that I be a part of the ‘podcasting club’…