Upgrade to WordPress 1.2.2

I have upgraded the site to WordPress 1.2.2. This also required me to synch up all of the changes I’ve made to the code since I originally installed WordPress 1.2 with Kubrick and finally bring my Subversion repository up to date with the current production code. I’ve not been following my own advice and have been making modifications directly on the web site.

So, I have everything updated, and a development server created that I can change things on and then move the changes to production after I’ve tested. A lot of work, but in the long run definitely worth it.

I think I got everything, however I might have missed a few things. If you run into problems, please email me at ron_at_bieberlabs.com and let me know what the issue is.